Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Some Day


Some day


One day… I tell myself…
I will let my hair loose…
And head-bang to the hardest of rocks.
I think it is total insanity…
But at times I too wish to be insane.

One day… I tell myself…
In some private pool…
I will swim across the length naked.
I think it needs shamelessness…
But at times I too wish to be shameless.

One day… I tell myself…
With a sober him by my side,
I will drink till I can't stand.
I think it's a different lifestyle…
But at times I too wish to change my style.

One day… I tell myself…
In the most important of meetings…
I'll walk into the room late and not feel guilty.
I think it needs recklessness…
But at times I too wish to be reckless…

One day… I tell myself…
I will drive at 140…
And not be scared of 'what could happen'.
I think it may not be within speed limits…
But at times I too wish to break some rules.

Some day… I tell myself…
I will give myself a break.
And for a while at least…
Be someone else.

- She

8 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Procrastination Sucks said...

yes its simple..:)

but whoz this ? is this SHE - the rebel?
or...

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger bubble said...

is this she!!

well are u tired?

or u losing faith??

and what the hell.. the poem is not urs.. doesn't belong to you!!

PS: yeahh!! the rebel..

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger bubble said...

is this she!!

well are u tired?

or u losing faith??

and what the hell.. the poem is not urs.. doesn't belong to you!!

PS: yeahh!! She the rebel..

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger bubble said...

and plus.. u telling urself..one day ??

guess we dont do it till we keep telling ourselves...

and do it when we stop that incantation.. but speaking is the first of the steps..(m i stretching it..)

Plus, freedom comes with courage...
high time...

but CAUTION... don't drop something precious thinking its baggage..

PS: the worst vice is ADvice, I have committed the crime.. sorry..

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Spirit said...

The blog is very nice :)

Also, on the other hand I found some things funny and cute when I imagined you doing them :D

-HE

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Rishy said...

except the second and third, I can make arrangements so that the other 3 wishes are granted to you...

I personally believe that you shouldn't try to fulfill the 3rd wish...

Anyways, good POeM, keep it up...

Am planning to write one myself, but samajh nahi aa raha ki kis baarey mei likhu...

God Bless You

Rishy

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem ...
one day...i think
I will let loose my spirits
and jump from a great height
I think it will be insane and look suicidal..
But at times I wish I could just set myself freee

I am not a writer but i liked reading ur blogs.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home