Epic ...
I have perused The Mahabharatha and now reading the Bhagvad Getea at a snail's place.
I wanted to bring out as many details, infact all the nuances in the epic. But I couldn't because of lack of space and the limit of objects that I could place in a image.
I have made a family tree of the entire Bharatha race in the epic so that I am clear of the fundamental relations for a long long time.
LEGEND: The ovals in green are the spouses for the preceeding princes. Also blood relations other that spouses are shown by arrowed lines with the relation written in a name tag.
Hope this serves as an enlightment. :)
P.S. Please click on the image so that it enlarges.

2 Comments:
This epic is etched into the recesses of my mind like no other. Can never forget the various connections in the pic.
Jai Shriram :)
It was an awesome idea to publish it on the blog love.. All our readers will get the benefit of it... :)
Jai Shriram :-D
SHE
Post a Comment
<< Home