Writing titles sometimes is a very boring job.....
The most complex and intricate thing in the enitre universe known to man is the human brain. I feel the brain would exactly match the word "intricate" for its literal meaning for its complication. The word "Labyrinthine" also perfectly matches how actually is our human brain in its structure.
Normal and average humans tap and are able to extract only 1% of the power invested in our brains. Intelligent people use upto 2-3% of the same.
Geniuses like Sir Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and more used upto 8%.
8% may seem very less; the same will seem enormous when contemplated that they used their minds more than three times than used by normal humans.
I also feel there maybe a hibernation for a month or so from blogging. But I will never give up on blogging.
-HE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home