excuses ?
We always tend to procrastinate things, especially being students. We get into meticulousness with age and experience.
Now, one of the most common excuses I find these days that people give to escape anything that was to be done, is to simply claim
"Yaar time nahi hai" or better "Bilkul bhi time nahi mil paa raha"
All think none can say anything to it and can feel that they get away with dignity.
Well, not saying that all the people who claim so are like the above. Some people really may not be having time to manage all the things that they have to do, and hence neglect things on the basis of priority. But I feel there are many amongst us, who seek asylum for procrastination under this garb.
P.S: I feel this is one of the worst blogs I have even written :)
-HE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home