Monday, July 10, 2006

Comment to Spiritual Stint.

She writes "Life is beautiful now". I am so happy to read and to know the same. She seeked answers herself. She realised that some unexplicable things were way behind the scope of human perceptions; she claims "Where did LIFE come from". The way I know her, SHE has always been a firm seeker for facts and reasons in every phenomenon around us.

I am very happy with the way SHE embraced theologism. She did it the way she would have done if destined to do so. She doesnt beleive in prayers, and personal worships. But when needed or required she can perform the same with utmost pioty, reverence and sincerity. It could not have been more perfect. She is satsifed with herself and She also says that I may have influenced a fraction on it. Even this fraction of influnece of me on SHE makes me honoured. Probably because, SHE is not the kind of person who gets influenced by others unless She is able to reason herself first.

I will try to write some blogs within the next few days bringing out my exact perception that I have about GOD and will on the lines similar and also deviating to the earlier blog of SHE. I feel I have so much to write that I am unable to decide how to link them, make them cogent and most importantly see that the readers don't get bored.

P.S- The captial "SHE" refers to SHE as a noun, and "she" is referred as a female pronoun.

-HE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home