Exams again ...!!
Exams are around the corner again. Today I will try to explain the way I have been approaching studies, which is very wrong and I have repented it a lot. But the regret is popping within me in the last sem of my studies !!. The learning rate s slow initially because of the new subjects, concepts etc. But it increases gradually with concentrated effort till the day of exam. This process ensures proper learining process ( not mugging) and helps retian concepts after the exam too.

By drawing two graphs, I have attempted to explain the way we (our gang) study. There is hardly any learning in the initial days. All the time is spent in masti, cricket, movies etc. Suddenly before the exam the entire effort if put to grasp all things in a single week or night !!. The exam is dealt properly, but the learning process is affected. Things are not retained and drop the very next day of exam. I will never follow this mode of study ever again. (So what if its too late ;))

P.S. Please click on the images to enlarge and open them in different windows so that they can be contrasted with the description provided for proper understanding.
-HE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home