Finally. Forever.
Him and I got married on 12th December 2010.
Life is more beautiful than either of us could have hoped or prayed for.
We have been apart for so long that living together now seems unbelievable and overwhelming.
We have missed each other so much that it's bloody ecstasy to always be there for each other.
We have always met only to be parted again. It's fucking awesome to know that this togetherness is here to stay.
No more counting days to meet.
No more virtual hugs.
No more dreading the day when I have to go back.
No more staring at the moon alone.
No more calculating what time it'll be at the other end of the globe.
We're finally together! In the same continent, in the same country, same city, same time zone, in the same fucking house... Living the same dream that's even more beautiful when it's real.
And it's forever :) .
- She

5 Comments:
AWWW and the blog is fucking beautiful ;) Live the dream forever.
in short you are in heaven right now... which is much above cloud 9 ;-)
wicked cool
God Bless Both Of U!
12th December – one of the most memorable days of my life!
She got a new roommate…for whom she was desperately longing for.
I am sure her life must be fucking beautiful there.
On my side counting days have started to see her live smile again…
I miss her so much; I wish to be with her again however I also know that the current equation is irreversible (on the contrary I want it to be like that …)
I wish both her and him the very best in life!!
Love her forever!!
- "She’s" ex-roommate
P.S – As usual her writing is fucking awesome!!
Post a Comment
<< Home