Monday, July 10, 2006

Reversed Reversal

I always like to drive cars in a sensibly rash manner. Today, I was taking my car out of a parking area after returning from an evening stride with my friend. I noticed a long lonely stretch in the parking area, and I could not resist myself to test the miximum speed of my car in reverse gear. I always wanted to see how fast my car could go in a reverse gear, and this proved to the most propitious moment.

Controlling the car was a bit frightening but what was wierd was that I had to look into the speedometer straight while the car was moving backward with considerable velocity! Surely the folks around must have thought of me to be a madman. Well I did take my car to its maximum potential in reverse gear and made a quick glance at the speedometer when car was dashing backwards. I learnt a new lesson.


Lesson -- Your speedometer doesn't work when your car traverses in reverse. Now I will have to do some research on learing about the reasons for the same.

- HE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home