Monday, July 10, 2006

Futile Realisation

I have realised... that i m a nobody without an awe-inspiring career.

I have realised... that no matter how unambitious i claim to be, the least i want is an MBA that counts... the least...

I have realised... that when ur future is in jeopardy, the present no longer remains perceptible. It's so weird... i used to think nobody can live as much 'in the moment' as i do... but look how often these days i try to peep into the future.. and oh how much it perturbs not to see it bathed in light...

I have realised... that life will not always get me goodies on a platter... and carry away the rub-offs on a finger bowl... i have considered myself to be destiny's child for so long... that it's scary to believe that my life, afterall, is in my hands...

- SHE

I have realised. what now? what am i doing? nothing. i m writing abt it here cuz atleast till i m writing... i wont have to study! ugghh... pathetic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home