Monday, July 10, 2006

Readers Special!

This post is completely for the benefit of our readers... which I'm hoping would start appearing more in numbers in the near future! I realise that this blog is currently being used in a manner unfair to the readers... you know nothing about the writer so far... and by the way the posts go, you could be confused as hell about his/her personality. I mean come on... you dont even know whether its a he or a she so far!!

Well... its both.

No you nifty noddles, its not what you are thinking!! Let me explain...

I'm a girl, in my early twenties. When I started this blog I was single. And then something happened which kept me so overwhelmed that I didnt even have the time to write about it... yes, I fell in love :) . And head over heels too. It was all that they write in books and show in the movies and much more... no, it doesnt rain when I miss him, but I miss him when it rains and the rains become more beautiful... Flowers dont pop up when I think of him, but I think of him when I see flowers and they become more fragrant... The world doesnt freeze when we meet but... oh it just stops existing!! Because its soooooooo rare that we get to see each other that we hardly have the desire to notice anything else... yes... ours is a distant love :( .

And among the caravan that love carries with itself... is the inexplicable wish to share any and everything that you possess... that is personal to you... with your beloved. And thus we decided that we'll share this blog. Share... as in both will individually post our entries on the same blog... the heart-wrenching, earth-shattering, blood-curdling smash hit - truthdisrobed!! :-D

For the record, the last two entries before this one were posted by Him. The ones preceding those were written by me myself. Henceforth, whenever we write, we'll identify ourselves as He or She whichever be the case. Cell is ringing...must be Him :)... see ya!

- SHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home